Call for Reviewers Wheeme Massage Robot

Update January 6th 2016:

Hi all! We have the winner for this review: Silux. You will be contacted shortly.
Other calls are coming shortly so do not hesitate to participate. Good Luck.

Hi LMR members!

This month we have a relaxing massage robot for beginners to review. You have the chance to get one free WheeMe Massage Robot (Blue) by Dreambots for your review.

Its main features include:

• Palm-size robot that provides a gentle massage

• It is safe and easy to operate

• Automatically and silently steers itself over your body

If you want a chance to review this robot, add a comment below with the following:

1. That you are a member for at least 1 month, with at least 1 publications of enough quality (it is at the discretion of LMR to decide that quality, but they are fair, just try your best!).

2. Why you would like to test this WheeMe Massage Robot (Blue).

Reviewers must:

1. Use theTips on writing reviews at Let’s Make Robots”, and use pictures and videos in their review.  
  2. Write their review within 6 weeks of recieving the product for free.
  3. Consider using the videos with LMR intro and end. Not compulsary.

Between all contestants LMR will select 1 member who will receive for free and review this robot.

Good luck!

Interested :slight_smile:

I like writing guides and i’ve been here for a year.
I’d like to thest this little critter as i was really curious about it when i saw it on the robotshop site, but i didn’t buy it because lacking a useful review and i wasn’t feeling the need for it.
Now i changed my mind a little, and it could make a nice christmas gift.

With winter holidays ahead i will have some time to experiment with it and write a worthy review.
I also have a 3d printer and i’d like to try to add custom hands or real feathers to the robot, try new wheels or a set of tracks.

Very cool idea. Thank you

Very cool idea. Thank you for your interest.

Very interested!

This is amazing.

I have two reasons why I would love ot review one of these:

Firstly, both me and my partner suffer from chronic back ailments (mine from various rugby injuries, my partner’s been having bother since the birth of our son two years ago) and I reckon that this could provide a lot of relief.

Secondly, my partner isn’t a great fan of my penchant for robotics and suchlike; doesn’t see the practical use to it.

Hopefully this little critter will show her that there is a use to it after all! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest

Sorry to hear about your back ailments. This little robot is certainly practical. :slight_smile: We will choose the winner next week.

Thanks Julie

Thanks JuGe - my back has seen better days but it’s part and parcel of the beautiful game :slight_smile:

I look forward to next week - a great set of products for this review call!

Congrats Silux

You have been chosen for the Wheeme review. We will contact you shortly for information in order to ship the product for review.

Back pain

Y’all allowingme to review this product would bring my mther and I lots of comfort! she has suffered from chronic back pain for over 10 years now, and has several disks in her spine that are barely existant! This would mean alot!