Botboarduino to SSC-32U Code

Hello,

So what I’m trying to do is run code from the Botboarduino onto the SSC-32U. From the SSC-32U I have a servo on pin 0 and I’m trying to move the servo from 0 to 180 degrees back and forth. But, I’m having a hard time understanding how to do that. I have been looking at the manual and some example code posted by rbscharette on GitHub. If anyone can help that would be nice.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey @binso,

Welcome to the RobotShop community! :slight_smile:

Sounds quite straight forward and I should be able to help you out! :slight_smile:

Great idea! The SSC-32U manual is full of goodies. For basic commands, pages 24-26 are quite useful. Also the power section is a must read for anyone trying to do anything that needs 2-3A or more! :slight_smile:

I’m glad people are still using those!

So, which example are you looking at and what is getting you stuck?

Also, some details of your setup would be very helpful, such as:

• One or more pictures of your physical setup, making sure it clearly shows power supply(ies), BotBoarduino, SSC-32U, all of their jumpers and RC servomotor connections. Feel free to annotate any of them for clarity as needed!
  • Anything you’ve tried up to now.

If you want to share code and it is short (4-5 lines), you can use a code block in your post [ code ] --code here-- [ /code ] (remove spaces around [ & ] ). If it is substantially longer, instead attach relevant .c/.h files in a .zip for ease of access.

Looking forward to your reply!

Sincerely,