Are both joysticks supposed to spring back to center

I just got my radiolink AT1011 last night while checking it out I found that the left joystick does NOT spring back to center position automatically it stays in the u and down position. Is this normal or should it spring back to center like the right one does?

Something seems to be wrong. Normally, both joysticks must spring back to the center position automatically when released. Hope robotshop will look into this matter soon. @cbenson

@cwquinby Welcome to the RobotShop Community. You can choose which joystick makes use of the centering spring. RadioLink describes the procedure here under the question “Q: How to install both right and left sticks back to the center position automatic ?”
https://radiolink.com.cn/doce/radiolinkfqa.html
They also have a video here: Radiolink AT10II/AT9S/AT9S Pro Mode 2(Left Hand Throttle) Change to Mode1(Right Hand Throttle) - YouTube

If you want both to have springs, I’m not entirely sure if RadioLink sells the spring separately - just in case, check the package contents to see if a spare spring was included somewhere (not sure).

1 Like