Hello, I am planning on making a butler bot or home bot what ever you want to call it. It is going to use an arduino for a brain. Anyway I was wondering about what I should make it do so I am asking you to be creative and tell me; If you had your own robot that could do anything what would it do?
Be creative any Idea is appreciated.
Ideas:Monitor your e-mail or
- Monitor your e-mail or LMR RSS feed (e.g., Totoro Yamada’s e-mail checker robot)
- Announce you have physical mail (e.g., Gareth’s Cry Baby)
- Wake you up in the morning (e.g., isotope’s Mr Wake)
- Attend a meeting/function in your place (e.g., brantlew’s telepresence robot)
- Serve drinks (e.g., a barbot)
- Announce the weather, news or other info from online sources
- Tell jokes, play games, speak in a snooty accent (e.g. Chris the Carpenter’s Walter)
Probably not too creative, but if I had a home robot that could do anything I would have it do all the ‘housekeeping’ jobs that bore the heck out of me! High on the list would be anything to do with cleaning, yardwork or maintenance projects.
Thanks for the great Ideas. Everyone else fell free to reply too.