Anyone using Wokwi?

I just discovered Wokwi the virtual Arduino online environment and it is amazing. You can simulate just about any configuration of Arduinos and components online in a completely virtual space. Pretty cool and it works well. I just copied some of my scripts into the online IDE and compiled and executed online and you can flash LEDs and turn servos (virtual ones). I actually debugged a program I was working on easier than setting up the physical environment. Now if I could just connect Wokwi and a physical servo, that would be cool too.

Interesting! I’ll take a look later. I wonder what their business model is? Do they charge for their Pro version?

2 Likes

No Pro version. All free. Don’t know how they are making money. They have quite a following.

This is what I spotted. When clicked

“Wokwi for VS Code is currently in public beta. After the beta, some features will be available only to paid users.”

2 Likes

Ok, I see it is the Wokwi Club - $7 per month for ability to run ESP32 wifi projects from the internet, upload custom Arduino libraries, save private projects, and have voting rights. Sounds like features for someone developing real money making projects.

1 Like