Ageless Innovations Silver & White Cat interaction companion

Hi!

Inquiring about the Ageless Innovations Silver & White Cat interaction companion: I am considering its suitability as an alternative companionship solution for my cousin, who experiences cognitive challenges preventing the independent care of a live pet. I have observed its capacity to roll on its back, yet seek clarity on its ability to assume an upright stance and execute ambulatory movements. Additionally, I am interested in understanding the companion’s responsiveness to interactions involving paw manipulation, and whether its movements are primarily initiated by external stimuli or autonomous mobility features.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

1 Like

Hi @Maya23 and welcome to our forum!

This demo will show you exactly what Ageless Innovations Silver & White Cat can do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHSlqO0F17s

Cat can rotate the head, open/close eyes, roll on the back and lift a paw but no more movements than that.

For detailed instructions on how to initiate these movements, please see this user guide: * Ageless Innovations Silver & White Cat Interactive Companion - User guide

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask anything else.

1 Like

Thank you Igor :smile:

1 Like

You are welcome Maya :slight_smile: