Actuator compatability

I just want to know if the products in the following links will work together.
https://www.robotshop.com/en/firgelli-os-series-35lbs-6-stroke-feedback-linear-actuator.html

Hello @Rosco and welcome to the community

From my opinion i think it wouldn’t work because this control board is made specifically for the Actuonix actuators.

Here’s the Datasheet for this board, read the compatible part and this sentence " Actuonix motor control IC uses a software based algorithm to
optimize position and speed control. "

1 Like

Do you know of any alternatives that will work with that LAC board. i want one that has ip66 rating for dust

Hey @Rosco,
Unfortunately all the compatible actuators have IP of 54 … nothing higher.
Sincerely,

1 Like

So i have a linear potentiometer sensor. It has dc + and - and a signal output, which is a voltage depending on the position of that sensor. Could you point me in the right direction to get a actuator that can be controlled by that potentiometer that has that ip66 rating?

Hello @Rosco,
I suggest that you watch this video, it will cover all your inquires hopefully.

After that and when you are ready to choose which actuator you need here are a couple of our linear actuators with IP66:

Let us know if you have any other questions and good luck :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

In the description of one the actuator that i linked, it says it can be controlled by a Arduino. Do you offer that on your site?

You mean this one?
https://www.robotshop.com/en/firgelli-os-series-35lbs-6-stroke-feedback-linear-actuator.html?utm_source=rb-community&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=actuator-compatability

ya thats the one

So you are asking if we have it? or have the compatible Arduino board for it?

I’m wondering if you have the compatible one. I wanna read the specs on it so i can see if that is what i need.

Alright here’s the datasheet for this one

And this is the product page, you can find all the details you need about it

1 Like