30 Amp Dual motor Driver, Krumtroller Order requests

The Krumtroller has been generating alot of interests lately, and Ive been working on a 2nd revision of the board. It's cheaper than the other boards, because I'm not looking for profit first, I'm far more interested in helping out LMR'ers and further their projects. Therefore, I am offering the Dual Motor Driver, featuring Current sensing, PWM control and bidirectional motor control for Just 50 dollars. This board can handle 30 amps and Fits under 70mm square, and has standardized mounting holes so you can mount any LGA775 compatable cooler for the board. The LGA775 cooler is a set of computer processor coolers able to handle Over 65 Watts of heat dissapation from the VNH2SP30's. The board will also feature surface mount construction to reduce the size of the board and keep components minimalistic. A final design will be out by the end of the week, Look for it monday. If you are interested in the board, please post below so I can plan on how many boards I should produce for the first run.

Yes Im interested in one of those .

I need it for a project of mine I call USV-P1 (left unfinished cause of lack of money but now  that I have money I wont be missing this one ).

In case you are curious in what it means , Unmanned (It depends if it will be ) Sea Vehicle - Prototype 1 .