3 servo biped (PVC version)

I got inspired by Frits walking dead duck video, I like a lot, so I decided to build one like his. It’s not really the same since I don’t like to use wood as a material for robot building, instead I use PVC and the color I decided to used was  my faviotite pick, blue.

I tired to work with the picaxe-08, but some how, destroyed it. So I use something else that was laying around my workshop, the picaxe 28X1 project board.

I downloaded Frits code and modify it to my spefications. I think it dosen’t walk as good as the one on frits’s youtube video, but a lot of my friends are amaze and proud of me. So Im happy with the results :slight_smile:

Walk the walk

• Actuators / output devices: 3 Servo motors
  • Control method: Atonomus
  • CPU: Picaxe 28x1
  • Operating system: Picaxe basic
  • Power source: 4 AA batteries
  • Programming language: Picaxe basic
  • Sensors / input devices: none
  • Target environment: any where

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/3-servo-biped-pvc-version

Todd, you seem like a

Todd, you seem like a handyman, and the result is absolutely gorgeous! You could also try to work with some restaurants and make some improvements to their PVC strip curtains for the walk-in coolers, warehouse door openings, cold storage rooms or large room dividers. Great video, you definitely explained the whole process for all of us who don’t know that much about building a servo biped robot.