2X Scorpions for Sale

I am now selling my 2 scorpion motor controllers for $60.00 each. They are in very good condition and work :wink: :laughing:

I accept money orders as payment only (right now its the best option for me, sorry).

Again, the price is $60 each or $120 for both, The prices are in Canadian Dollars, so if your paying with american, we will go by currency US/CAD currency.

Both of these scorpions have been with me for the last year and a half or so, and I am letting them go becuase I would like to see how the new Sabertooth motor controllers compare. So if anyone wants to trade a sabertooth for a scorpion I will also accept that as well.

At new the Scorpions sold for $88.95 USD here at lynxmotion.com, I think this is a good deal for two good condition motor controllers.

PM me if your interested or you can post here for any additional information. I am nagotiable and will go lower if it is more convenient for anymore. I am also willing to trade for half parts half cash.

Thanks.

Any Takers? :confused:

After all the problems you had?! :smiley: :laughing:

LMAO, theres nothing wrong with the boards, my bot just takes up too much power for them to work! :laughing:

I need something that can take more outta what I give them :stuck_out_tongue:

Are these items still up for sale?