2009 FIRST FRC Robot, Team 2197

right i meant 2866…yeah i

right i meant 2866…

yeah i know nate, and i’m glad our team could help

i hope you guys do well next year, i cant hardly wait to see next year’s game!

and woops i missed your reply just above… cool we found eachother… what r the odds?

yea that is pretty cool, so

yea that is pretty cool, so you were at chesapeake? what is your name? maybe i actually did meet u, ever come to our pit, or were u at urs?

and i cant wait to see what next years game is as well.

team 75 was cheering for us alot though :smiley: and congratz on the award i think it was judges at chesapaeake?

btw sry for jacking ur thread mate XD

What a great robot and

What a great robot and congrats!

Are you funded for this project? $6000 doesn’t seems like a garage project. lol. You should upload more pic or link to your pictures. Thanks for sharing your work.

Thanks! And yes we have

Thanks!

And yes we have sponsors that donate parts, material, and most importantly money. I’ll try to post some of our sponsors and load more pictures in a little bit. Sorry it’s just I have some stuff I have got to get done for school and it might take a while. Unless anyone here happens to have or now of a good high power DC motor speed controller, schematic? I’m talking 24v 70-80Amp??? Because I need to control the speed and direction of two wheel chair motors, anyway I’ll be on the web trying to dig up some information.

Check out my Big

Check out my Big Robot

https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/node/5353

I was at chesapeake, but

I was at chesapeake, but not in the pits (But at the end I remember high-5ing a 2866 member…). I was doing some strategy work up in the stands. But I’m Eric by the way.

And it was Engineering Inspiration award. But we didn’t get a thing in Atlanta… although we were almost picked as an alliance. They accidentally called team 79, not 75. They later apologized…but we might have won…

But whatever, there’s always next year. I’ll probably be in the pits next time at Chesapeake… I might see you there.

Good luck with your butlerbot thing btw.

P.S. Sorry Justin for chatting up your post… :slight_smile: