Please note this job opening has been filled.
RobotShop Job Offer
Are you specialized in community management, ready for a new challenge and would like to be part of an industry with exponential expansion?
Are you looking for an employer who offers rewarding challenges, encourages creativity as well opportunities for advancement?
If so, RobotShop would be greatly interested in meeting you and you may be the person we are looking for to join our growing team!
The community manager will be responsible for the development and growth of RobotShop's community. The candidate will represent both RobotShop and the community itself. He will be highly motivated in helping RobotShop thrive as the leader in the robotic field.
Tasks and responsibilities
More specifically, the community manager will be in charge of several tasks such as:
- Manage and moderate the community;
- Manage the content creation process and communications;
- Manage various projects related to the growth of the community;
- Mobilize the community member and ensure they are engaged and active;
- Gather ideas and comments from the community;
- Establish development strategies and action plans;
- Manage implementation and execution of action plans;
- Quality Control of the deployments of new functionalities at the technologies platform level;
- Event planning, promotions and other relevant activities;
- Content creation (article, blog posts, press releases, etc.);
- Responsible for the overall creation and execution of the social media communication strategy;
- Establish relationships with key bloggers and online influencers;
- Analyze and follow up on the engagement levels and other metrics;
- Implement processes surrounding brand monitoring tools;
- All related tasks.
Apply for the Community Management job offer
You may also send your resume to [email protected]