Yellow Dance Machine

that little guy was moving

that little guy was moving to the music much better than some people can do.  :slight_smile:

no MPU?  are you using a sound sensor and he is actually listening to sounds (such as low points in a bass frequency) or are you transmitting pulses for him to react to?

nice work Frits

Oh, sorry, there is a

Oh, sorry, there is a microcontroller ON the robot - only not at the listening part. There are just pulses send to the robot, and that is doing the rest.

However, not all is done yet, perhaps I will make changes, if I am not happy with how stuff works :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Yes, but they looke like me.

Yes, but they looke like me. Sor of. That one does not at all. My wife did not believe it was me! :slight_smile:

Cool as always frits!

Really interesting what you’re making Frits! Will be following this as I’m making a second robot that will be able to play MP3 files ( thinking about singing, beat-boxing, or just a nice melody) and like him to make music together with my Yellow Freak Machine… so these 2 robots have to be synchronized.

We could share knowledge about that. Perhaps in future we could make a movie with our robots playing together? In the LMR spirit of robots all over the world it could be real fun to make…

Syncronicity?

What if yellow dance machines responded to yellow drum machine beats and sent out RF based on some criteria that drum machine picked up and interpreted and modified its drumming based on those signals?  Could be a whole symbiotic ecosystem!