SQ3 Build Questions

Ok, I think I know what the issue may be:
That is you put the whole directory under libraries, where I meant, that the libraries, should be placed directly under libraries. That is, on my machine the Phoenix library path is:
C:\Users\Kurt\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Phoenix
Likewise for Phoenix_Input_PS2: C:\Users\Kurt\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Phoenix_Input_PS2
Where I think you had another directory in the path name.

Sorry if my instructions were not clear enough. I should maybe clarify this more in the readme files.

Yep - Arduino by default does not show warning messages and header files that are called out with <> do not cause it to fail.

Kurt

My first tries had the libraries under libraries.

Can you just create a map of your library file under Arduino and under User with a simple DOS command:

dir ./s > files.txt from the directory? Maybe I could learn from that.

The archive fails with this message:
PS2X ps2x; // create PS2 Controller Class

Alan KM6VV

Will do, got to go…

Did you try the zip file I put up? Note: the code depends on the PS2 library code being installed. You can get from several places including: github.com/Lynxmotion/Arduino-PS2X
'Kurt

Yes, I tried your archive ZIP.

I thought the PS2x sounded familiar. I should have already had it. I checked the older ZIP files, didn’t see it there. Tomorrow I’ll get the lib and try again.

Thanks,

Alan KM6VV

I spent probably three hours painfully deleting each file and directory in the recursive copy library that Arduino 1.0.5 IDE built for me. It went so deep, that it crashed the machine. Couldn’t just delete the whole thing, had to walk the directory manually, rename all directory names to one letter in order to be able to shorten up the directory path sufficiently to allow deletes.

But I think I just got it to compile! Just in time for dinner.

Alan KM6VV

Quick answer from iPad. I posted link to library about 3 posts up.

Kurt

Yeah, that’s the one I was using. It was complaining, but now I think I think I’ve got it.

Alan KM6VV

Hi Kurte,
How are things going?

Well, I’m back to playing with my Quad.
Trying to compile :LSQuadA_PS2_SSC32_Complete

And I get:
Error compiling for board Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.

I thought I read somewhere that that was the board type to select for a BB? Compile doesn’t seem to like anything, and I haven’t found my old builds.

Will this build handle an X-BEE as well? Parts are from before FlowBotics Studio, I’m trying to ketch up with it.

Thanks,
Alan