Problem with litter robot

Hi!

My litter robot does not sense my cats and when cycled manually the yellow light constantly flashes and keeps stopping mid cycle. I have cleaned all parts, it is not near a wall nor on an uneven surface. Help required.

Hi @eljaysdolls !

Thank you for contacting us.

Please provide your order ID.

I can’t find my order id. I have 2 litter robots from you, both under 2 years old.

1 Like

Just found this email #803086 (Web #1500039097 Ordered on 12/17/2018 )

1 Like

Hi @eljaysdolls !

Thank you for the information. Your robot is still in warranty.

Is the yellow light blinking slowly (once per second) or quickly (twice per second)?

1 Like

It is about once per second

1 Like

Please test if the night light is interrupting your cycle. Cover the light sensor which is located under the power button. If the night light turns on and the cycle is interrupted, then your bonnet needs to be replaced.

It is possible that the night-light is not even working, in this case, please remove the power from the robot and unclip the bonnet. Inside the bonnet you will see 2 wires connected to a small circuit. Make sure the wires are well connected to the circuit.

If that is working fine, then the problem is probably with the connection between the base and the bonnet. Have a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyUuSGSgn1A&t

Also, there are two connection metal pins between base and bonnet. Some customers use WD-40 to clean them to make better contact.

Please tell us how this goes.

The cycle is interrupted when the sensor is covered and the night light comes on

1 Like

Hi @eljaysdolls !

That means that bonnet needs to be replaced.

Regarding robot not detecting your cat. Please try this troubleshooting: My cat is not detected by the Litter-Robot

When I put pressure on the bonnet the red light comes on and starts a cycle, then the cycle is interrupted several times.

I am unable to reply to emails sent by you,

Hi @eljaysdolls !

If you you can activate cat sensor then it is working fine. If the cycle is interrupted, this is the issue with the bonnet.

We will transfer this topic to our internal support so we can send you new bonnet.

Thank you.

This topic was transferred to internal RobotShop Support.