PIC-AIM

SOLUTIONS (although I don´t quite know what to do with them)

Here´s a picture of what happens to the servo power rail during A shake with only one of them hooked:

TEK0035.jpg

I can show you 5 different shakes and all 5 scope waves look exactly the same. WEIRD.

Here´s the same, but with both servos hooked up:

TEK0029.jpg

Same thing here: every single shake draws the same contour on the screen. At this point I thought it was easy to figure out: Bad power supply. So I switched it to the lead acid 12VDC 4Ah. This next capture shows different PSU for logic and servos, with their commons tied together:

TEK0049.jpg

You can see the noise in sync with the servo commands. 

So, even though the dips in the power rail dissapeared, the shake didn´t. It is now less often, but still there. So, it is safe to say that I had two overlapping problems: one that was bad power (just like Dan M. and KingsJester89 predicted - my deepest admiration to them!!) and another one, as of yet unknown.

PSU Schematic anyone?

At this point I could benefit from a schematic of a PSU for 6VDC servos. One trusted by any of you. Thanks.

Forgot to share this other

Forgot to share this other one, with you all:

TEK0048.jpg

This is what happen to the servo train of pulses when the PIC shares the PSU with the servos!

I just LOVE this oscilloscope!

Andrés

4xAA completly fresh?

4xAA completly fresh?

Check mate! (insert

Check mate! (insert embarrased smiley here)

Oversampling

You could try oversampling to get rid of the ADC-Noise. Just add up 5 readings and then divide it by 5. Maybe you’ll Be able to fix your problem.

Torrentula

Hey torrentula,Thanks for

Hey torrentula,

Thanks for the input. I had given that a try after a comment by user Gabriel_f. Unfortunately that didn´t solve the problem successfully.

Andrés 

I am not sure if there is

I am not sure if there is still space left for another payload, but you coulod talk to MarkusB when he shoots his rocket to the moon.

Big thumbs up to Lumi! :wink:

Big thumbs up to Lumi! :wink: