Phoenix code running on an Arduino Mega with an SSC-32

Maybe… I assume you are talking about: pjrc.com/teensy/ The ++ has lots of memory, the non ++ may still work…

But not sure what libraries and the like are for it. It looks like it has about the same processing of the Atmega328 in the Botboarduino…

I forgot to mention. If you are looking for power in small package… You might try one of these:
sparkfun.com/products/9713

It is a Pic32MX795 - 80mhz, 512K program space, 128K data… Once I get back to testing my Chipkit code, I will probably also try it on one of these as I purchased one with my last Sparkfun order…

Kurt

Is there an opportunity to do a demo mode, or make better use of Serial Data loger?

??? I am not sure what you are asking here.

Kurt

I mean. demo mode so you can demonstrate what and how the hexapod can run automatically. press the button, and he runs a short period of time. in all modes

Can use this for my Phoenix? sparkfun.com/products/11113 Has very small size and can be hidden inside the robot.

Yes

Ok, thanks. We expect the first code ready for Phoenix to try

My Phoenix Hexapod Robot grobot.gr/index.php?option=c … &Itemid=82

youtube.com/watch?v=BfyhbcKKhbE
working with the Arduino Nano + ps2

Really wonderful, what you have onto your robot?
Can you share your code?

used ssc32 (home made) + arduino nano+ps2 controler
code from this forum. I do not remember which version same of first rev

As a start you might look at the code I posted in this thread on Friday the 13th… It is setup for a CHR-3. But all you need to do is change the configuration file to that of the Phoenix… You then may need to play with the initial positions and the like.

Kurt

Thank you very much, but I do not know the settings, I am ignorant.
Could someone send me a ready source for Phoenix, I will use my arduino pro mini 328

Hi All,

Looking at a project for a small HEX with 4DOF.
I would like to use SSC-32 linked to ProMini 5v 16mhz board.

Kurte
Do you think the code could fit the board ?

The code has been compiled for the Duemilanove w/ Atmega328. Since the Promini is based on the 328 I’d assume it should work…

That’s good to hear.
Do you know where is that Atmega328 version ?
I have try to compile the one on the first thread but i get errors

Look back to Friday the 13th in this thread. When it says Botboardduino… That is with Atmega328… Also maybe look up at github…

Kurt

Ok downloaded that code and also PS2X files that i have put in library folder
I get thoses errors

sorry to show that … probably something very dumb…

D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\libraries\PS2X_lib/PS2X_lib.h: In member function 'void InputController::ControlInput()': D:\Arduino\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\libraries\PS2X_lib/PS2X_lib.h:181: error: 'void PS2X::reconfig_gamepad()' is private PS2_controller.cpp:394: error: within this context

Ok, that is because the PSX library, is pointing you to an older version of the library. He did that as there are some issues that cropped up with my changes on some controllers. Not sure which ones… Hopefully if you follow his links to GITHUB you can get the more recent versions that I fixed some issues with it screwing up servos and the like…

A quick fix is to edit the PS2X_LIB.h file and move the definition from the private area to the public area.

Kurt

Perfect i have download direct on your site.
Did find the .zip download after a while… (lol)

Now compile no errors… :wink:

I have take one of my flight controller that was laying around.
One without an IMU linked to it. So only Arduino Pro Mini and some pins.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8168/7255200446_6e60accaaa.jpg

Next would be to wire one to a SSC-32 and PS2 controller…