Patches the robot

The picture isn’t helping

The picture isn’t helping much. It is slightly out of focus, all the wires are the same colo, so it is to much work trying to find out what pin number goes where… I can’t even tell where pin1 is, because it is impossible to see any markings on the chip

/ vzz-clck-“Maneuver”

Those spindle things defeat
Those spindle things defeat the whole purpose of wheels.

your so incouraging
thank you i reason im using " those spindle things" is beacuse i cant conect anything else to the drive shafts, maybe you have a way ?

Use your fancy motors that
Use your fancy motors that you got.

no you dont understand
you dont seem to understand i am using the same motors and gear box from the original, thing is i dont no how to attach anything to the shafts of the gear box.

Here i have used fish tanktubing and some 3mm bored tube but it still slips a little on the axle ive tried hot glue and everything nothings working :(.

What were those wheels on
What were those wheels on there?

**they where lego **
They where lego but they where all wonkey and wasnt very stable. Also they came loose

If worst case comes across

If worst case comes across you can buy a new gearbox.

http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/761

http://www.pololu.com/catalog/category/26

thank you
thanx i might just do that although i must be able to attach some wheels some how ill look into it =]

You make wonder?

I have recently got a new soildering iron. What do you think i should do with my radio shack one? I am thinking a challange but who would want a used solidering iron for the prize. :frowning:

**I’m not to shur **
I’m not to shur I dont even have a soldering iron i broke mine ages ago haha a chalenge sounds good though maybe people will do the chalenge for the sport of it not for the prize ?

Cool

I will set up a challange then. Give me some time to work out the small stuff and post it a day or so.

Hey that is a splendid
Hey that is a splendid prize! I sure could use a new (used) soldering iron!!