Obstacle Avoidance Robot Car - Arduino

doubt

I see another arduino shield above .Can anyone tell me that is, if we have the H bridge below?.
Would serve any remote or has to be one specific?.                          
Thanks.

**Wiring the motor **
WHere do you connect the Black wire from the ground motor shield?

On your second picture from your post on 2014-02-28

Thank you!

Wiring motor signals to sensor shield V5

Hello,

i have the same robot, i have the same robot. But cannot start motors for drive the wheels.I wired the robot as in description here.

May I ask question about wiring.

1) did you connect 5V and GND contacts of motor shield to Sensor shield V5?

2) Did you connect ENA and ENB port of motor shield to sensor shield V5? In your code these ports are not declared. You dont use them? How you enable motors to start?

Servo motor

Hi! I have problem with servo motor, when  I plug in the power wire the servo is turn left  and its staing there and that it, what i have do to do fix it? I have same wireing as it’s on the pictures.PLS help

Count of Pins

Hello…

I would like to know the pins to connect the motor shield for Arduino! I can not see the images … It is not clear in the images !!

It would be good to do an engine shield wiring map with Arduino !!

Example:

ENA -> Orange -> Arduino (?)

IN1 -> Yellow -> Arduino (6)

IN2 -> Green -> Arduino (7)

IN3 -> Blue -> Arduino (8)

IN4 -> Purple -> Arduino (9)

ENB -> gray -> Arduino (?)

Gnd -> Black -> Arduino (gnd)

+ 5V -> White -> Arduino (+ 5V)

You made a direct connection between the + 5V and the engine power of VMS? The GND of the power of the engines, direct you called the Arduino?

Please, I really wanted this information … I’m starting now in the world of Arduino! Dificuladade still have much, but what I’m not lacking in determination …

THANK YOU ALL…

ir replacement

Hello I want to use Bluetooth instead of ir module

What will be code

Can you send me the circuit diagram of the robot and also the list of components