Nick's Biped v3.0

:cry: … how you torture us nick!

Nick, Don’t make me come up there and strangle ya. I want those pics on my screen pronto!

:laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya! were the boss’s and you work for us, now get on that report mister!!! :smiley:

haha Update with out pics … that is almost as bad as I am … Oh look I took tons of pics … but didn’t post any … hahahah

Nice to hear its final put together.

SO WHERE ARE THE PICS??? lol :smiley:

Nick, due to the current restrictions on air travel from the UK to the USA, it would be difficult for me to come over and throttle you.

However, if the pics don’t arrive soon, I’m hopping on a plane…even if I’m only allowed to carry my underwear onboard!

:wink:

theChipmunk

He said hes posting the images later today after he gets the bot walking. That means in like 10 or so hours.

And no need for you guys to spend $1,000 for airplane tickets. He lives like an hours drive away from me :stuck_out_tongue:

(ok, so your gonna be our hitman…chippi, how much you got on you??) :smiley:

removed; misread reply.

I think chippy only carries nuts unfortunately…:laughing:

You guys are cute, but I cary around a single word that protects me quite well:

Judo.

:stuck_out_tongue:

As luck would have it, friends of my family stole all my time, so I didn’t get a chance to start the servo calibration.
I did, however, just finish taking a bunch of lovely pics for you guys:

When Officer Kitten pulled over this shady character for speeding, she had no idea just how much this speeding suspect was carrying!
Reaching into the suspect’s front pocket, Kitten finds blackmarket servo wires as well as a loaded servo.
Of course, this suspect has filed a counter-suit against said police officer, acusing her of “racial profiling”.
A picture of the arrest was taken by a nearby security camera:
f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22320440748.jpg

This one’s from a recent photo shoot for an upcoming Calvin Klein’s catalog.
In today’s day in age, clothing designers are being forced into producing clothing that’s become more and more skimpy.
Rather than an exception, this photo seems to be a prime example of this well-known cliche.
This particular clothing designer prefers to call his creation, “risque mist”.
More level-headed persons would call it just frankly naked:
f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22321261212.jpg

Hey, that’s my seat!
It’s times like this where I wonder who’s really the master:
f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22320481298.jpg

I know I designed him to be apelike and all, but this is just carrying it a little too far:
f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22321023573.jpg

I suppose I shouldn’t have told him to “just hang out for a sec” while I got my serial cable:
f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22321091882.jpg

Well, everyone hates a cliffhanger ending.
But, have you ever thought how the guy hanging from that cliff must feel?!
f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22321150392.jpg

Yep.
Midget hates to brag, but he sure has been hittin’ the gym a lot, recently.
::flexes::
f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22321191658.jpg

So, you always wondered what a “practical” application for a small humanoid biped would be?
Why, a lightweight bowling ball, of course!
f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22321210345.jpg

The time was year 2006 when an evil scientist’s lifetime creation finally came to fruitition.
“It’s alive… It’s really alive!”
“Muahahaha!”
Reeking havoc through the countryside, this incarnation of pure evil stood unopposed.
Out of the ashes of destruction, born from the tears and blood of those who suffered and died rose a hero.
A hero who’s destiny would eventually fulminate in a confrontation of epic proportions, the likes of which this universe has not, nor will likely ever see again.
This hero, this potent vessel of etheric power is none other than Fluffy the Robot Slayer.
f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22321232539.jpg

:laughing:!! Some great pics indeed. Can’t wait to see Midget walking :slight_smile:

nice touch with the fluffy the robot slayer thing…sweet! :smiley:

I love the pic where it’s lying on the couch!

How did you get the 5645s wire so straight?

was there blackmarket servos wires on that thing or is it my imagination? :open_mouth:

Those pics look great!

Thanks guys.
^.^

That is indeed blackmarket servo wire that I had to get from ServoCity.
I opened up the cases, desoldered all of the leads, soldered on the flat ones, and then crimped on my own connectors.
It was a very timeconsuming and tedious project, but I do like how it came out.

I definitely don’t recommend trying it unless you’re both 1337 haxxor with an iron and as stubborn as a donkey.
:laughing:

Looking good Nick.

did you sell your liver for those wires? :smiley:

No, he sold both his liver and one right nut :laughing: , Just kidding, you can get 100’ of servo wire from servo city for around $12.00