Micro Servo Robot

play mode too slow

hi… when im done in teach mode, i was double click at the button but the play mode is too slow ( 90degree=30sec) . i dintn change any coding and i think the connection is correct… any solution sir?

Thanks a lot :)! Could you

Thanks a lot :)! 
Could you please post a clear schematic or a picture of your circuit :s ? I have some doubts in this one , it’s not very clear .
Especially the pot part. 

slow

the only difference i see is i was using a arduino mini pro insted a arduino uno. but this makes no sense… how u powered your system? usb? battery?

power

i have use baterry, usb port and ac power adapter . i have try all the ways to power up my arduino but still same result… too slow in play mode.

Seems to be the same problem

Seems to be the same problem I had. All the servos moved very slow. FYI, I am using digital power suply, which should be good. I am using Arduino mini pro 5V board.

Pinaut: I saw your reply on my original post. I did not change any code.

And I tried to change some lines that I think makes sense regarding the ‘speed’, but no luck. I really love to see this control work wells on my desk. Please let me know if there thing(s) I can debug with.

slow

really dident now why your code run slow

try change ‘time’ in the ‘playmode part’ from void_loop with numbers (they are microseconds until next micro step will be done) 

else // ausführen

{

if (currentMicros - previousMicros > time) // speed für servo update/step

{

previousMicros = currentMicros;

play_servo(); 

}

}

}// ende playmode

For heaven’s sake

Please tell me why the 4 servomotors runs too slow, please help us, I have already verified all the previous details commented / posts; but its the same… please S.O.S hahaha thanks in advance for your help from someone who has 3 hrs became familiar with arduino.

ı dont understand t curcuit

can you send a new curciut diagram?

Low memory available, stability problems may occur.

Low memory available, stability problems may occur.

help me !!!

Slow playback mode

Pinaut. Thanks for sharing your build @ LMR. It was the coolest bot I found, so I built it. Code changes for me were Serial.begin (57600); , pinMode(6, INPUT_PULLUP) and corresponding True/False logic in void Button(); The programming button seems to work fine. The schematic is here  https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/mini-robot-arm . I’m hoping to fix the slow playback. The hardware is straight forward, but the software will keep me busy for awhile. Your a very skilled with arrays. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks again.

low memory

try reduce the array size definition in the code

slow playback

Replaced time variable with numbers. Small numbers, like 100, wont speed it up, but large numbers, like 100000, will slow it down even more. I’ll keep looking.

slow move

ı try but dont

helppp!!!

hey guys!!!

Can you give me running codes and electronic circuit 

pls help me this is my final project

ı try every thing but nothing changed

paly mode very slow

ı done hardware and loaded to mini robot 1_3  code .teach mode good but play mode very slow and ı changed time variable but didnt change anything. Why did it do? ı try to ask this. But ı  didnt take any ıdea my problem.

all servos very slow

Did you solve slow move all servos? ı try everthing (power supply,codes changed )but nothing changed. Do you have any idea?

Pinaut, can you contact me?

Pinaut, can you contact me? Hopefully my contact tab is enabled.

Playback speed fix? Maybe?

The line of code in bold will speed up playback, but I think it causes other problems. I havent fully tested it, and I think it affects the movement accuracy of the shoulder servo. But it is nice to see some playmode speed. Try teaching a loop that doesnt use shoulder movement. A better/different solution is definitely needed.  Also, its possible that a reset is needed to teach a new loop. Seems like previous loop movements can show up in a new loop.

void calculate()
{
      dif[0] = abs(ist[0]-sol[0]);
      dif[1] = abs(ist[1]-sol[1]);
      dif[2] = abs(ist[2]-sol[2]);
      dif[3] = abs(ist[3]-sol[3]);
      stepsMax = max(dif[0],dif[1]);
      stepsMax = max(stepsMax,dif[2]);
      stepsMax = max(stepsMax,dif[3]);
      stepsMax /= 12;

explain code some lines?

dif[4], ist[4], sol[4],  dir[4]; for example what is that? what is it work ? Could you Explain line by line the code ? I done everything its work but ı wanna understand the code.