LR3 Connect - offline issues

iam having the same issue the litter Robot keeps going off line. Only way to fix it is turn it off then on again but later it does the same thing. Its looking more like a issue with the base from Litter robots web page & they are sending replacement bases to they’re customers. How can Robot Shop help me with this since I purchased through you guys?

Hi @Thetubking,

Please provide your order ID.

Same issue. Just ordered it and been using for a week.

970973 Ordered two litter robots. Haven’t hooked up the second one yet to see if that has connection issues as well because it just arrived at my home while I’m still at work

Hi guys.

Usually, these offline issues are due to maintenance on Litter Robot servers, and this should settle in some short time. You can also try this:

Please try making a demand while the unit is offline (e.g. enable/disable sleep mode or start a cycle via the app). Does the Litter-Robot respond? Please advise.

If the Litter-Robot does not respond to demand while the unit is offline, please do the following.
a. Make sure your unit is plugged in and powered on.
b. Make sure your home WiFi is on and working.
c. Make sure your home internet is working.
d. Make sure your mobile device has a cellular or wireless connection to the internet.

If the above does not work:

1. Unplug the unit for at least 5 minutes, (disconnect the backup battery if one is installed).
  2. Completely close the Litter-Robot app.
  3. After 5 minutes, plug the unit in and allow it to cycle until the blue “Ready” status lights up.
  4. Open the app and check for connection.
  5. Move Litter-Robot closer to your router.
    If you are still experiencing issues, please advise.

now my other new litter robot keeps going off line as well. Ive done everything and nothing works… I had a new WiFi litter robot purchased from Litter Robot.com it worked flawlessly Sold it only because the grey color didnt match my new decor. Would like this resolved ASAP paid a lot of money for these

1 Like

Hi @Thetubking,

Thank you for your reply.

We have double-checked again with our senior engineer and he has confirmed that the problems are coming from the server.

The manufacturer is upgrading his server so it goes down a lot for maintenance.

If problems continue, feel free to contact us.

Still having issues with them going offline & now one of them keeps blinking blue light saying drawer is full when it’s not

Hi again @Thetubking,

Please have a look at this topic: Litter Robot III Connect - Blue Blinking Light

It should solve blue blinking light issue.

I will look into it but still doesn’t resolve the offline issue. What is going to be done and when?

1 Like

Hi @Thetubking !

Sorry for late reply.

Are the issues with offline device still present?

Yes still having issues with the WiFi connections on both litter robots

Still having the WiFi connection problems with both Litter Robots Still. At this point I want new replacement Bases.

Hi again @Thetubking,

Can you please provide serial numbers of both robots?

Thank you.

why am I providing personal info on a public thread? You said the server issue would be fixed. Has it? why cant I talk to someone over the phone?

Are you going to send me new replacement bases?

Hi @Thetubking !

We will transfer this topic to our internal support so we can help you better.

Thank you.

This topic was transferred to internal RobotShop Support.