How to Make a Robot - Lesson 3: Making Sense of Actuators

that’s good for school learning students like me who can learn it for their school projects and their passion.thanx to go robotics

excellent tutorial to the point

i do’t know use of sencer & types of sencer plzzz help me

very nice
easy to understand.really helped me a lot
thanks

Linear actuators are the machines that are primary blocks that are used to determine live wire automation equipment. The external energy source may be as diverse as hydraulic, mechanical, Piezoelectric, Pneumatic and Electro-mechanical.

gr8 tutorial 4 starters lyk me…

Usually brushless motors are the best for spinning propellers (and make things fly) since the do not wear out.

For flying robots which is the best actuator…

SDTORK has developed Electric Actuators - Single Phase Quarter Turn Electrical Actuator, Single Phase Linear Electrical Actuator to suit every valve application in India.
TELECTRICAL ACTUATOR

r/c servo motors are nice.
i like their task.
rotating up to a specific angle
like steering of a bus or car.
ha ha
super.

i bet this is the simplest way of learning robotics.
it’s like a thriller film.
i am eager to read the next lesson.

i want to make a robot which does fuctions of human hand,can i able 2 do give ideas

SDTORK has developed Electric Actuators - Single Phase Quarter Turn Electrical Actuator, Single Phase Linear Electrical Actuator to suit every valve application in India.
SINGLE PHASE QUARTER TURN ELECTRICAL ACTUATOR

SINGLE PHASE LINEAR ELECTRICAL ACTUATOR

I’m a begineer…I’wanna make a mobil sequrity robo with tracks… what’ll be the circuit configuration and which motors’ld i use and what will be the estimated cost of this robo…plz help me

This mainly requires Electrical and Mechanical engineering.

nice posts.
can anyone tell which type of study this called ?

i am confuse to select the robote for project.
i want to make a programma ble robote that use the programming language.
but i am not able o decied the which type robote should i use
tell me plz…

An actuator provide a degree of freedom (i.e. the ability to move or move something in a direction) A robot can have two degrees of freedom (DoF) for instance but have still many more functions.

You seem to be in the right track, so keep reading the tutorials and, in the end, you should be able to make your own robot.

Hi Everybody.

Thank you for the great feedback, we really appreciate it. In order to get help with making robots, we suggest you visit our forum: RobotShop Community Forum

There you will be able to find help from the RobotShop technical team and from other roboticists.