How to make a clip for any cell phone LiPo, and how to vacuum mould

I’m reminded of a scene from

I’m reminded of a scene from ‘Shaun of the Dead’, when the two main character debate which LPs in Shaun’s collection are suitable to fling at zombies to try to kill them. I love that movie.

It is plastic that I stole

It is plastic that I stole from a local supermarket. I asked them kindly if I could get some, but was send from place to place, till I just went in and took 5 sheets, walked out smiling, no prob.

They use it to make signs. Or something. Large sheets, rather thick. Works really well.

On the picture of a yellow bot-head below, it is dis-colored, because I was removing paint from a bad paint job, and it took some of the yellow, apparently.

Other sources of transparent are:

Other sheets of transparent plastic. Can be found on signs and other places.

And also, many thing that you buy comes in transparent plastic - with shapes, but they dissapear once heated, it flattens out! Try it!

Whish you where here, I would give you some plastic, son. it can be found everywhere. If you are hard core, just look up “plastic” in yellow pages, they are out there in tons, and letovers should not be hard to get.

Pizza package

Some brands of pizzas have a package like this

The bottom part is made with a large and transparent plastic, it could be perfect for your moulding-machine. I used part of it with my Jeep.

BTW I love this last invention of yours.