How to be very happy when communicating serial wireless low tech

so what does your testsender
so what does your testsender code actialy do?

Did you read the "Forget

Did you read the “Forget everything written originally in this posting”-part in the top?

(This posting is void)

yes, and the picaxe manuel.
yes, and the picaxe manuel.

I am sorry, I just do not
I am sorry, I just do not know what to write to you. Anyone out there who can help me here?

He is from Barcelona, you see?

for b0 = 0 to 255
high 3 pause 3 low 3 pause 1 serout 3,N2400, (85, 85, b0)
pause 200
next b0
goto testsender

Do you need explanation of this code? Or do you want to know what Frits did to solve his problem. If the latter, ignore this code. Frits explained that this code is not part of his solution. Not the good one anyways.

I understood how Frits

I understood how Frits solved the problem, well at least i think so. I was planing on playing with these in the future and out of curiossity I was wondering what did that code actualy "do" , like turn an led on or something?

BTW who is from barcelona?

Manuel is
"You stupid Monkey!"

No, that code is sending out

No, that code is sending out serial!

Best of luck.

Picture of the Manuel

The Manuel is on the right. The guy on the left still does not get it. (video)

thanks, hope to play with

thanks, hope to play with these later on

Heros
Fritsl, you are my hero. I just need to figgur out the same thing in XMOS now.

I use these modules for my

I use these modules for my robots also. It is very cheap to get from China. ($2 for a pair). But there are easily interrupted (by TV, motors …).

May be you are interested to check on this RF5050 protocol. With a 2 byte encoding method, I can send any data effectively.

http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/200304/donc/TwoWayRF.htm

virtualwire

with this modules some kind of redundant algorithm must be emplyed have a look at this:

http://www.open.com.au/mikem/arduino/VirtualWire.pdf

RF Serial Assembly code for PIC

Hello,

As for your sujested code for:

How to be very happy when communicating serial wireless low tech

Do you have also an Assember code for PIC Micro such as 16F870, that works in a robust way using these pair of RX/TX modules?

Thanks,

Gid

No, I am sorry.However, the

No, I am sorry.

However, the BASIC examples above should be close to plain English, so you should be able to copy the functionality :slight_smile:

Thanks.
Thanks.

re: RF LINK
Hello, I was manage to get it work.
I’m using the pair RF link for transferring data to/from PIC microcontroller, and in the beginning I had some problem to get this pair of TX/RX to sends the data, I got on the RX unit noise all time. But once I have added the preamble (0XAA) before the data I started to get the RF link works properly.
So my understanding is that if the RX RF unit do not SYNC properly its input gain rise and as a result we see periodic noise on its output, once the SYNC signal (0XAA) is received the RX unit Sync on it and we start to see on its output the data that was transmitted.

Also my RX unit supposes to operate up to 4800 baud rate, but I have notice that with 300 baud rate I’m getting the most accurate data (without using Data Integrity), and it seems to work well up to 10m in hose between walls.
Gid.