HelloSpoon, an adorable and affordable mealtime assistant robot!

Thank you lumi, I’m glad you

Thank you lumi, I’m glad you liked the videos :-)! I just uploaded a new one by the way, showing a real scenario where HelloSpoon can be used helping an elder with an injured arm.

Really cool!

The arm could be coated with a blue rubber tube to seem more like the nose of an elephant and be waterproof.

I tried using CMU pocket but i haven’t got far, but seeing you did it gives me hope!

Thanks for your suggestion

Thanks for your suggestion :-)! I have a friend helping me creating the cover and definitely he will be using a soft material (and easy to clean also!)

It actually is very easy to use (CMU), I uploaded a video of how setup PocketSphinx on your Android project if you want to watch :-).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JyCUzUBGg8 

Sadly I lose all my Android projects when my Macbook died… but the video probably will help you.

thanks for the video!

the weebly website is not online, but the info in the video are really useful. I didn’t remember to add the assets to the application:)
Github it’s more reliable as code repository, it saved many times my projects from disk failures, system upgrades and crazy IDEs. Plus when i want to share something i just put the link of it :smiley: