Hello I am new here :)

Turpis the robot
I’ve been working on my robot, and I honestly feel like a doctor in a third world country, I’m short on everything. I’ve run out of glue sticks for my glue gun, my microcontroller was faulty, so I had to replace it, the bumper switches were about 10x smaller than they should be, I don’t have the right battery pack (a 9v will fry it), the back is severely sagging, I have nothing to cut my metal, I could go on and on! I’ve decided to name my robot “Turpis”, and I don’t know if it will work or not. Quite frankly I’m worried. I’m still confused as to which wires go where. Fear not, I am not deterred. I won’t be defeated by a mere Turpis. :slight_smile:

Help appreciated,

Brennon

10X?

10 robots the same? To see how they interact? Now THAT’s cool.

That picaxe board’s pretty small. You could easily buidl your own, though.

“Aim high - live with disappointment.” That’s my motto.

hello world

Since everyone here is introducing themselfs, i should follow the crowd and do it too 8)

My name is Oscar and I am 18 years old. I live in California and attend Cal Poly Pomona and my major is physics. I just ordered all my parts yesterday so I hope to get started building my first robot soon because it seems exciting. Ever since i saw the ASIMO robot from honda, robots caught my attention, so I decided to make a hobby about a month ago.

I’ll present myself too as

I’ll present myself too as everybody’s doing!

My name is Riccardo and i live in Mantova (that’s some 200 kms form Milan) and i’m 18! And…hmm…what else? ah yes i like programming games in flash and playing airsoft with my team mates!