Feivel

please

hi I am from turkey I am electronic student I just started this job, please,please,please,please, please circuit diaram

thank you…

The circuit diagram can be
The circuit diagram can be found in "The Absolute Beginners Guide to Building Robots" and several places on the web. For example: http://www.solarbotics.com/projects/circuits/2007/07/circuit-herbie-by-randy-sargent/

circuit
how can i get the actual circuit diagram to make it fulfil for real use.

Hi,

Did u make a post about how to make this little guy?its awsome and i wanna try making one,so if u have made the post could u send me the link or if its not too hard to post it here.

10x a lot

keep them comming XD

Neat Idea

I will always have some analog in my blood and respect creativity. I may want a simple schematic. I am thinking of coupling 2 sharp IR sensors in a similar way for a different application. I am now building my 3rd robot from stuff laying around. That may be a way of using up less I/O pins and have used the 386 in the past.

Shadow sensors?
If you got the money and the parts to make a new robot, same type, it would be cool if you could make it with shadow sensors. Instead of chasing light, it would go after darkness? Just a thougt :smiley:

No need for new sensors, if
No need for new sensors, if you wire the originals in backwards you get a dark-seeking bot instead =)