DC#01

track motor

Hi Dickel!

What type of motor did you use for the track motor with gearbox or servo, wich one is best!

Thanks!

Hi, gsxr02!I’ve used two

Hi, gsxr02!

I’ve used two TowerPro MG995 adapted for continuous rotation. They have high torque, but they don’t have good speed. So I prefer DC motors with gearbox.

Thanks for your respond

Thanks for your respond sir!

i will look for 12 vdc motor.

Great job!!!

I’m new on this and also i’m reading a lot, but your projects are great and example to follow!

Thanks again!

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Talking about DC#01 on other

Talking about DC#01 on other sites:

http://robocraft.ru/blog/projects/3382.html

http://megagvozd.ru/radioupravlyaemyy-robot-na-baze-arduino-s-dvumya-manipulyatorami

UPDATE @ August 29,

UPDATE @ August 29, 2016: Just added two videos (on top of the page).

Nostalgia

Unlike what was done with the recent Ghostbusters, I hope they re-make or create another sequel to Short Circuit. I miss that movie.

Johnny Five: the coolest robot ever!

In recent years had good sequels for 80’s movies (I’m not talking about Ghostbusters… actually I haven’t watched it yet), and it’s been some time I’m hearing about a sequel for Short Circuit… so I’m in hope it comes real soon.

Enquiry to make this Robet and to appreciate for this great work

Awesome idea.

Sir ,I want to make this 

Robet for collage project.

Please,give me idea about the required tool.

Or ,list of the tools

College project

1st - You need his artistic skills, craftsmanship, and ability to make a finished project.
2nd - You need a fully furnished prototyping shop. Tools and materials
3rd - You need $300US for the electro/mechanical parts.
4th - You need multiple months to build, programs, and test.

Lots of “You need” for a single student college project. If you still wish tr proceed, take a close look at the pictures and try to isolate the fundamental structures and electrical connections. Eliminate the professional artist finished surfaces and see if this is really a doable project. 

BTW - I would estimate that he has at least 10 years of experience in making prototype electro/mechanical fixtures. No-one else on this forum comes close in terms of finished product appearance.

Esto es excelente!

1 Like