Campus Party 2013 LMR division

I believe I’ll be able to go

I believe I’ll be able to go to CP this year :smiley: 60£ for the entrance and travel is much cheaper than free entrance and travel!

Thumbs up!

Done!!!I got my ticket and

Done!!!

I got my ticket and will see you guys in London!

However, should we plan some basic things so we can act as a community again and experience some awesome days together?

@vishu, how about your form, did someone besides me register there?

Here is the entry post for the Campus Party 2013 in London: https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/node/37652

Win a free ticket for campus party

At the moment you can win one of 35 tickets to Campus Party 2013 in London. So hurry up and retweet on Twitter

Here is the form, if you can

Here is the form, if you can see it-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqeMMYTdr4CFdGoyc1lTdTU1TDJDVWdZa1VmYWRReEE#gid=0 (tell me if you can’t see it and I’ll post it somewhere else). I’ve had 9 guys signing up including you.

Thanks vishu, you can delete

Thanks vishu, you can delete one of me :slight_smile: I hope there will be some more before the party is beginning.

Any birthdays?

Hey! will anyone be commemorating his birthday in london?

Sleep with me!

Allright, who the hell wants to share a tent with me?

I’ve tried all the mail addresses I could find, and no luck - I am ending up sleeping with a ramdom nerd from the chiptuning department!

Book me through the system (mail: fritslyneborg#gmail.com) or send me a PM with your mail address or something - don’t leave me with a random nerd!

So that’s it?I am going to

So that’s it?

I am going to sleep with a random nerd.

Damn!

I’ll promise to bring

I’ll promise to bring biscuits and a torch if any one is interested.

How about Nls, I am not sure

How about Nls, I am not sure what’s his option. Anyway…see you soon in London.

Yes, see you in London

Yes, see you in London :slight_smile:

NilsB is apparently using another mail address on the CP site than the one I have - I’m trying various things, thanks.

Any one out there? My warm body still needs an LMR friend!

Kept an Ace
…not shure if can make it. But I kept an ace for mid next week. But I make shure that I stay awake 24hrs. Make shure you let the tent managers know that one fellow will join so the tent is booked out. Rock on!

But Nils, booking has to be

But Nils, booking has to be done now - they are closing. And as written in mail, your address is not registered. Just register / send me the mail you use, book tent, I’ll keep the pillow warm…

Dude, that’s the whole

Dude, that’s the whole freakin issue: Tent managers will not listen to me, there is a system in which I need to insert your e-mail that has the ticket - or you need to insert mine.

If this is not happening, both of us will end up with a random chip tuner.

I’m not even sure they are not closed allready.

You need to get in touch with me by mail, or even better sign in and fill out.

I’m in!

I’m in!

I am in too, as well

I am in too, as well RobotFreak and our buddies from roboternetz.de :slight_smile:

London calling. FrankenBoB

London calling. FrankenBoB und BoBette are waitíng for some robot campuseros. Greatings from Campus Party.

CIMG0176.jpg

sitting in Calgary airport.

sitting in Calgary airport. Leaving for London soon. will be there third morning. see you guys! partyyyy! :slight_smile: hey Xico, did we get a decent tent? :slight_smile:

move your a :-DDude, we’re**

move your a** :smiley:

Dude, we’re waiting for you. Push the pilot to fly faster :smiley:

Yep, the tent area is ok, a bit less toilets but ok.

At least the ground

At least the ground underneath it is much better than in Berlin :smiley: