Black Friday 2017 - Featured Deals | RobotShop Community

All of our teams are getting ready to break records this year. With discounts up to 99% on a vast range of products, free same-day shipping*, and hassle-free returns, this Black Friday 2017 promises to be the best we’ve ever done.

Take a first look at some of our favorite deals coming at the

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/blog/show/black-friday-2017-featured-deals

How should I know if I am qualified for the free shipping? I can’t find the requirements you mentioned here: “please see our website for minimum order value for free shipping, and requirements for same-day shipping”

Hi Deryuan!
Thanks for reaching out.
You can see all the requirements at https://www.robotshop.com/en/conditions/shipping.
Let us know if there’s anything else we can assist you with! Happy Shopping!

Any chance that the Edison robots will be on offer for Black Friday - I need 2!

Stay tuned :slight_smile: Less than 24 hours to go!

Will the Black Friday deals be available for EU countries as well?

What time does it start? Last couple years was 11am EST…

Yes! We’ll have deals on all of our stores!

It’ll start in the morning of the 24th (EST). You won’t be able to miss it :wink:

Thanks for the reply, but how will I not miss it if I still don’t know what time? It wasn’'t in your reply.

Oh! I meant we’ll have messages on social media, a newsletter (have you signed up for it?), a banner on the website,… Check out tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

Is free shipping avalaible in UE? Is it free for all products or is there a minimum purchase? Thank you.

Hi,

Does it start at midnight ?

Marc

Free shipping depends on your order amount. You can see the minimum order amount on the homepage of the store of your country :slight_smile:

It started this morning :slight_smile:

No Treasure Hunt this year?

Not this time! We focused our energy on bringing you the best possible deals!