Biped Robot Red-Dragon V2 upgrade

Thanks a lot … yes is very

Thanks a lot yes is very high, and an equal I have problems with power of Serbia! equal need to remove something or get some more robust legs!

χα χα δεν το

χα χα δεν το ειχα προσεξει…

lol

lol synarmologiso ,α ρε τι κανουν τα greeklish …

ασε να πανε

ασε να πανε

πέτα εσύ τέτοια

πέτα εσύ τέτοια και στο τέλος θα μάθουν ελληνικά!!!

The humanoid v2 upgrade is awesome!!!

I love the look of your robot it is one of my favourite’s; along with the Giger humanoid’s. But when will you upload a video of the v2? I am desperate to see it in action :smiley:

V2 Problem with its weight and height

Hello,

Sorry for being late to imform you about my robot…A problem came out with its weight and height.

Servos’ which I used,didn’t have so much strength , so that it couldnt walk…Now I am trying to make it with less height and weight…I believe that I will have better results.

You 'll have news from me ,soon!!!

Hello my friend,Thank you

Hello my friend,

Thank you very much for your good words…I hade o problem with V2 because my servos’ are weak and I need stronger like GiGER’S…I’m doing some conversions so that it can work with Mg995!!!

That’s all :slight_smile:

New Robot

The new robot is “TaLoS” --> https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/node/31960 , is upgrade to Red-Dragon V2

Bro I shouldnt ask but I need help from U

Can We Get Ur Entire program and as well as dimensions in mm if possible but ur entire .net as well as ur program for camera and body wouldhelp the comunity a lot this would educate and spread ur legacy of being humble to share knowlege

please help us all my mail ID [email protected] please do reply

Evolution of the humanoid robot

Hi giannhsitia! How is the construction of your humanoid today?

Phenomenal buddy

Just love to see it , nd the design is awesome