Autonomous All Terrain Vehicle, aka, AATV

Might take a while, only one

Might take a while, only one of the servos I have was able to control the motors, i’ll figure something out.

Why thank you :slight_smile:

Why thank you :slight_smile:

**Thanks!tutorial here **

Thanks!

tutorial here

Unfortunately it make take a

Unfortunately it make take a while, only one of the servos I have here is capable of controlling the motor, so only one side is RC… :frowning:

If I make it waterproof I

If I make it waterproof I will!

Aye.Always wanted one

Aye.

Always wanted one myself, I didn’t even plan for this to happen, just sat down one day and made the chassis xD

thank you!

Can’t wait to get it roaming around :smiley:

thanks!

yep, thicker PVC tubes would be better, that’s why in the tutorial I said not to get any thinner.

It’ll be quite fast, hope nothing breaks.

It might take a while for it to be RC, only one servo is strong enough to control the motors, so only one side is RC for now, lol

thanks dude :slight_smile:

Collect bits and bobs from junk yards etc, windshield wiper motors are very strong, and some people might give you a pair…

Walter uses the same set up.

Walter is run off of drill motors and it works great. I did however gear my down another 20:1 or so before it hit the wheels. With this, I was able to ride on top of the chassis. At any rate, here is the motor driver I built. I have run it up to 40amps per channel with no problems.

wheels

amando what wheels you used ?..

Rubber roller skate wheels,

Rubber roller skate wheels, had them around and they work quite well apparently :slight_smile:

very cool :smiley:

Congratulations amando96, is wich a optimal aspect…

the motor drill are fantastic, where are you bought? in ebay? if not, where was?

Bought them in

Bought them in continente!

Mesmo no hiper-mercado continente, 15€ cada :slight_smile:

Amazing, put on some horns

Amazing, put on some horns and a colorsensor so it attacks anything red. Ole!

|x

Wicked fast tracks!

Another great project from you! Very creative use of materials to make tank-tracks! That thing looks like it is going to be wicked fast - definitely not the average slow tracked thing most of us would assume it would be! You are probably going to have to come up with some nice soft crash bumpers or you will be punching holes in your house walls,

Can’t wait to see your finished bot!

I also like your new avatar - could describe me on a “good” day! :slight_smile:

Please just finish the

Please just finish the thing, i am very curious :). I bought my motors and battery etc etc and then saw your tank on LMR. Very curious about the results. Mine will be a bit more industrial/heavy though.  

I will add my tank on LMR when it is a bit more appealing to the eyes.

Good work so far! :slight_smile:

Die Mot

can i get those motors

can i get those motors online… they seem wicked, iam obessed with 'em.

btw , the servo u used ,let me guess, u previously used it in an nitro R/C car , rite…

the dirt and grease on it suggests that…LOL

This is the best homemade

This is the best homemade robot ever. I want it to make it by mysel (Excuse me for my bad English)