Arduino 5 Minute Tutorials: Lesson 1 - Software

Hello sir can i know why some project need 2 parts of codes?Pls reply me as soon as possible.thx.

@Ryan Not sure what you mean by “two parts”? Do you mean two or more tabs within the Arduino software? These can be separate functions / libraries which make the code simpler to understand. It is not always necessary to separate the code, but it an clean it and optimize it significantly.

please provide a video of this tutorial for better understanding. thanks in advance. please please please

@sudarsan jena We appreciate the feedback and have considered creating a video for this content, but the information / products change quickly. We will take your suggestion into consideration.

It is really helpful & I feel lucky enough to find the site. I am hobby electronics, I spend time (after work) on some of do it your self developing Please suggest me which board to buy for the start.

@Girisha CN The “hobby industry standard” microcontroller is the Arduino Uno: https://www.robotshop.com/en/arduino-uno-r3-usb-microcontroller.html

Dear Sir, great work.
Sir can we make our own Arduino Uno board at home like we purchase from the market with connectivity support with computer.

@Pradeep Singh People can certainly make microcontrollers (like Arduino) at home, except the components themselves (connectors, microcontroller, resistors, capacitors etc.) cannot really be made and need to be purchased.

I am confused with Micro controller, Which to buy i m beginner, help me out

@Navid You can try the popular “Arduino Uno” microcontroller.

Many thanks for the very useful information.