Anyone know where I could possible obtain a PhantomX Metal Hexapod kit?

Hello everyone! This being my first post in this forum so please forgive my ignorance to my robotic know how being a beginner. So to start I’ve been wanting to build a Hexapd bot for some time, but it was one of those things I procrastinated about until now. That said I’m no novice when it comes to electronics, don’t my share of soldering and de soldering. So with that out of the way I was wanting to build a hexapod with a metal frame finding it to be superiour in strength and reliability. Early on I discovered the PhantomX series of hexapods and just knew this was what I wanted to start with before anything else. Sadly from googleing around it seems they haven’t made these in some years and no one seems to carry it all. I was hoping that you kind folks could help in that regard. Honestly at this point I would mind if it was used. I do appreciate any and all assistance you could provide. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @RoninSpectre and welcome to our forum!

We are glad to hear about your interest in hexapod robots.

We are currently checking if RobotShop could offer this kit once again.

We will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I know it’s a long shot, but I thought it worth trying. I look forward to your reply!

1 Like