About screws and others needed to assemble Phoenix

Hi!

I require your help regarding a problem I’m encountering.

I would like to purchase these parts and assemble Phoenix 3dof hexapod.

However, I don’t know if they contain the screws, nuts and washers I need, or if I should buy.
And if I should buy, I don’t know the types and numbers of them too.

If you have any information about this, could you please let me know? ??

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

1 Like

@fujihide Welcome to the RobotShop Community. Why not just purchase the no electronics kit? The leg design is not identical, but pretty similar.

Note that neither your parts list nor the kit above include electronics (microcontroller, servo controller, battery, wiring). Your list also does not include servo extension cables.

Regarding the servos, consider:

To answer your question, the Leg Pair does include the hardware to mount the servos, as do the multipurpose brackets and body. You should be OK for screws if you use two 2-56 per servo. If you want to play it safe, add:

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer.
I’m looking for parts individually, because I would like to build a quadruped robot with this frame.

Gotcha. If it’s of any interest, a body which is compatible with all of the parts:

2 Likes

Thank you for your information.
Because I need more space, I selected body for hexarupted.

By the way, I received the item safely yesterday from robotshop jp.

I am assembling it immediately, but the multi-purpose bracket and 3mm lock washer in the procedure below were not included.

http://www.lynxmotion.com/images/html/build131.htm

Can you confirm this?

if I need additional purchase, could you please let me know and the product.

Thank you for your cooperation.

@fujihide Are you missing all of them? They are normally included with the ball bearing kit:

Yes, they are needed since they press against the inner ring of the ball bearing.
Note that you don’t absolutely need the one from Lynxmotion as it’s not a proprietary part. You can likely find a compatible one at a local hardware store. It does not need to be a lock washer and can be a normal washer. Unfortunately RobotShop does not offer that one part separately.
1 Like

@cbenson Thank you for your reply.
I found the parts in Chassis Kit PHBK after above post.

Thank you!!