The Watcher - update 8 March 2012

Posted on 17/02/2012 by mastino
Modified on: 13/09/2018
Project
Press to mark as completed
Introduction
This is an automatic import from our previous community platform. Some things can look imperfect.

If you are the original author, please access your User Control Panel and update it.

Hello everybody! Here is my first robot. It is so sweet:) I love it! :) At the moment it is not autonomous, but in the future it should be. It was not so easy to fit all the components into this little chassis, that’s why there are so many cables and wires. Actually in my plans was to attach ipcam on it, but now there are no place for the cam. Maybe I will build one floor more, or some how else fit the cam on it. Like you saw on the video I`am controlling the robot via Xbee, but in the future I ...

The Watcher - update 8 March 2012

Hello everybody! Here is my first robot. It is so sweet:) I love it! :) At the moment it is not autonomous, but in the future it should be. It was not so easy to fit all the components into this little chassis, that’s why there are so many cables and wires. Actually in my plans was to attach ipcam on it, but now there are no place for the cam. Maybe I will build one floor more, or some how else fit the cam on it. Like you saw on the video I`am controlling the robot via Xbee, but in the future I will control it thru the internet(ethernet shield). Adaptive mapping is all so very interesting..:) So the hardware is done and now is start for software:) More pictures you can see here: http://www.instantgallery.de/i/mtik3j/20046216

Update 28.02.2012

Hello everybody,
I have a little problem with my robot. The problem is that it doesn't goes straight forward. Sometimes it change direction by it self.. I wrote the code that I’m using and I shoot a video how it looks like in reality. Maybe someone has a better solution(code) how to get it working. My encoder wheel has 12 counts for one rotation, so every 30 degrees comes a count.
Thank you very much!

Update 08.03.2012

First try that the watcher drives alone:) It was more front sensors test than autonomous driving:)

LikedLike this to see more

Spread the word

Flag this post

Thanks for helping to keep our community civil!

Notify staff privately
It's Spam
This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.

You flagged this as spam. Undo flag.Flag Post