Hey hey! Just as great as the Original Tadpole, but with 100% more wood!
I was shopping on the ol' eBay's and came across some 3mm birch plywood, usually used in model airplanes. I thought to myself, man, that would look really good as a robot chassis. ---And it does!
I do have to say I see the irony here, this is "Chris the Carpenter's" first wood robot. --Really? It took me what, 4 or 5 years before I thought of putting my two loves together? Sheesh!
Autonomous Drive, Line/ Maze Follow, Drawing, Mapping, RC Drive
- Actuators / output devices: (2) Little Black Duck gear motor
- Control method: autonomous
- CPU: Dagu Micro Magician
- Operating system: Arduino
- Power source: (4) AAA rechargable
- Programming language: Arduino
- Sensors / input devices: 3-Position IR object sensor
- Target environment: smooth surfaces