Recycle bot 5000

Posted on 11/11/2013 by kidrobotmaker
Modified on: 13/09/2018
Project
Press to mark as completed
Introduction
This is an automatic import from our previous community platform. Some things can look imperfect.

If you are the original author, please access your User Control Panel and update it.

This robot is one of my robot entries. i will probably make another one. So like i said this is my robot entry for Chickenparmi's Scrap bin challenge.This robot is an obstacle avoidance robot.When it sees something close it will stop then turn left and then continue moving forward.It was a siple code to do.   For brains he has an Arduino uno r3, 2 geared motors to move, 2 9v batteries one to power the motors and the other to power the arduino, for his eyes or sensors i put a HC-SR04 ultrasonic ...

Recycle bot 5000

This robot is one of my robot entries. i will probably make another one. So like i said this is my robot entry for Chickenparmi's Scrap bin challenge.This robot is an obstacle avoidance robot.When it sees something close it will stop then turn left and then continue moving forward.It was a siple code to do.

For brains he has an Arduino uno r3, 2 geared motors to move, 2 9v batteries one to power the motors and the other to power the arduino, for his eyes or sensors i put a HC-SR04 ultrasonic distance sensor, the backwheel is actually just a bottle lid. His body is all made out of cardboard and the wheels are made of styrofoam. On the robot chassis you will see a cardboard box and in that custom made cardboard box there lays his brains (Arduino) and all the wiring.

Obstacle avoidance

• Actuators / output devices: 2 Gear Motors
  • CPU: Arduino Uno R3
  • Power source: 2 9v batteries
  • Sensors / input devices: HC-SR04 distance sensor
  • Target environment: indoor flat surfaces
LikedLike this to see more

Spread the word

Flag this post

Thanks for helping to keep our community civil!

Notify staff privately
It's Spam
This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.

You flagged this as spam. Undo flag.Flag Post