Lego Thechnics Robot
the robot is 180 cm tall and 35 kg, the head (brain is a smartphon) arms and legs move independently. included in the robot is a web server which can be accessed via a web page that allows remote control via the internet, remote control via bluetooth with a phone or with an exoskeleton of sensors that allows you to replicate the movements that the pilot makes.
voice commands, can call for help by sending a preset e-mail, chatbot, face tracker, move to gps coordinates, ocr scanner, barcode reader, two lego hits, alarm clock and much more ...
in the future I will add other information on this constantly evolving project. in my program is a tracked hoverbord where the robot can recharge. in the project is also a metal detector and a radar for people and many other things that for financial reasons and time I can not yet implement.
At the moment I'm still busy programming the robot, especially the balance and counterbalance. For those wondering why an arm is missing? It's simple, I don't want to get punched by my robot anymore when I'm wrong in programming.
Lego set used:
- Gears "from 1963" Set 001
- 6 x Power Functions Motor Set 8293 Technic
- 4 x Power Functions Motor Set 8882 Technic
- Jet Plane 9394 Technic (499 pezzi)
- Bucket Wheel Excavator 42055 Technic (3929 pezzi)
- Excavator 8294 Technic (720 pezzi)
- Rescue Truck 8454 Technic (606 pezzi)
- MULTI SET 8244 Technic (283 pezzi)
- 4- WD X-Track 8279 Technic (449 pezzi)
- Ferrari F1 Racer 8674 Technic (1246 pezzi)
- Cybermaster 8482 Technic (895 pezzi)
- Frachtflugzeug 42025 Technic