Mr BASIC + AXE020

Posted on 19/05/2009 by Myc Holmes
Modified on: 13/09/2018
Project
Press to mark as completed
Introduction
This is an automatic import from our previous community platform. Some things can look imperfect.

If you are the original author, please access your User Control Panel and update it.

In working on my Mr BASIC kit, I needed a method to add a PICAXE 28X2 AXE020 board. This simplest way was to add longer spacers and "hang" the AXE020 under the pcb. The AXE020 plugs into female headers solders to the underside of the pcb. Based on an earlier post, I am concerned that the 3 AA batteries may not be adequate for the motors, as well as, having a very short life under load. it seems that a separate 9 volt battery and regulator will also be needed for the AXE020, but there is ...

Mr BASIC + AXE020

In working on my Mr BASIC kit, I needed a method to add a PICAXE 28X2 AXE020 board. This simplest way was to add longer spacers and "hang" the AXE020 under the pcb.

The AXE020 plugs into female headers solders to the underside of the pcb.

Based on an earlier post, I am concerned that the 3 AA batteries may not be adequate for the motors, as well as, having a very short life under load.

it seems that a separate 9 volt battery and regulator will also be needed for the AXE020, but there is plenty of room under the pcb for extra batteries..

• Control method: self controlled
  • CPU: PICAXE 28X2
  • Programming language: Picaxe basic
  • Target environment: indoor
Flag this post

Thanks for helping to keep our community civil!

Notify staff privately
It's Spam
This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.

You flagged this as spam. Undo flag.Flag Post