FPV Squid Rover
- Top speed about 6-7 km/h.
- About 20 cm ground clearance.
- 8 24 volts dc motors.
- 8 Monster Truck 10-Spoke Wheels
- Pan and tilt of the camera (Bearings to get a sturdy construction)
- Headlamp for the camera (a demolished flashlight).
- Siren to scare bad people.
- Daytime running lights.
- 1W 2.4GHz Video and audio FPV
- Using a HM-TRLR-S LoRa transceiver to control it.
- Text To Speech(Can send text from the Control station and the rover speak it)
- Water resistant compartments.
It also is a cable to connect batteries in series if you want.
- Top left is the ADC to read battery voltage
- Right of ADC is a LC-filter for the Raspberry Pi
- Under the ADC and LC is the Relay box
- Then the Raspberry Pi
- Bottom left is the power bord.
3.3V 5V, GND, I2C...
- Bottom middle the Buck converter box.
- Bottom right the LCD to read IP of the rover.
- Under the Raspberry Pi (middle right) is the Wifi
White on the the front, yellow on the sides and red on the back.
The servo controller is a Adafruit 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver.
- Inside the camera box is of course the camera and LC-filter for the camera power.
There are also a power cable for the headlamp going down to the Relay board.
- In the power box is two LC-filter and a buck converter (12V) to feed power to the transmitter, camera and mic.
- The camera, mic and transmitter have separate LC-filters.
- Beside the power box is the video transmitter.
(On this pictures it is the old analog amplifier)
The speakers pointing down to protect against rain...