CascaBots RoundBot Chassis for Tamiya 70097 twin motor gearbox

Posted on 08/08/2008 by casca
Modified on: 13/09/2018
Project
Press to mark as completed
Introduction
This is an automatic import from our previous community platform. Some things can look imperfect.

If you are the original author, please access your User Control Panel and update it.

I've taken a look at what's out there for the Tamiya 70097 gearbox, and decided to design this chassis :-)  Major design features include a twin deck and parallel I beam construction for rigidity; all moving parts,including the turret mast are inside the diameter of the chassis - nothing protrudes (Frits's request); the internal beams fully support the output shafts from the 70097 - a sorely lacking feature on current chassis... and my personal favorite, an engraved protractor on the top deck. ...

CascaBots RoundBot Chassis for Tamiya 70097 twin motor gearbox

I've taken a look at what's out there for the Tamiya 70097 gearbox, and decided to design this chassis :-)

Major design features include a twin deck and parallel I beam construction for rigidity; all moving parts,including the turret mast are inside the diameter of the chassis - nothing protrudes (Frits's request); the internal beams fully support the output shafts from the 70097 - a sorely lacking feature on current chassis... and my personal favorite, an engraved protractor on the top deck. Makes it easy to see and adjust code for turning radius.

Chassis uses a Tamiya 70145 wheel set.

www.cascabots.com

LikedLike this to see more

Spread the word

Flag this post

Thanks for helping to keep our community civil!

Notify staff privately
It's Spam
This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.

You flagged this as spam. Undo flag.Flag Post