1069-C1

Posted on 02/01/2009 by rik
Modified on: 13/09/2018
Introduction
This is an automatic import from our previous community platform. Some things can look imperfect.

If you are the original author, please access your User Control Panel and update it.

You asked for it! This cost me all night. Including video editing, voiceovers and retakes! Uploading, deleting and reuploading... No Pulse for all of you this week! YOU KNOW WHO TO BLAME! 8-) Play your own music with the video. Suggestion attached. Y*t*b has me on a copyright offenders watch list or something. They probably should. Tech description: blahdimensions: well duh! figure it out! count the little squares!brain: nopesensors: noperobot: nopemotors: yeppower: a little bit [fidgety power ...

1069-C1

You asked for it! This cost me all night. Including video editing, voiceovers and retakes! Uploading, deleting and reuploading...

No Pulse for all of you this week!

YOU KNOW WHO TO BLAME!

8-)

Play your own music with the video. Suggestion attached. Y*t*b has me on a copyright offenders watch list or something. They probably should.

Tech description: blah
dimensions: well duh! figure it out! count the little squares!
brain: nope
sensors: nope
robot: nope
motors: yep
power: a little bit

[fidgety power switch]

[skid under the vehicle]

proves a point about materials

• Actuators / output devices: 2x Solarbotics GM9
  • Control method: manual
  • CPU: none
  • Operating system: a few good chuckles
  • Power source: 2x Zink Carbon AA
  • Sensors / input devices: none
  • Target environment: indoors
LikedLike this to see more

Spread the word

Flag this post

Thanks for helping to keep our community civil!

Notify staff privately
It's Spam
This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.

You flagged this as spam. Undo flag.Flag Post