We are proud to show you our latest Mini Quadcopter, the Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter
It is a little drone packed with a lot of nice features, including:
• Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
• Permits super stable flight
• Lightweight airframe with good durability
• Instant / continuous video feedback on transmitter
• Charging through USB cable by computer as well as through wall charger
• Flying outdoors is possible
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - Top Front
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - Bottom Front
• Motor(X4): 0820 Coreless
• Frequency: 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz (Video transmission)
• Transmitter: 2.4GHz 4 channels vs 4.3 Inch LCD
• Control distance: 50-100meters
• Live video distance: around 100 meters
• Battery: 3.7V Voltage, 380mAh li-po battery with auto cut off safety PCB
• Charging time: about 30 minutes
• Flight time: around 7 minutes
• Camera: 0.3M pixels camera included, resolution: 640 x 480
• Memory card Slot: SD card inserted in TX, Micro SDHC class6 2-16G (option)
• 4 night LED lights & rubber feet
FPV stands for "First Person View" which means the drone is equipped with an onboard camera that streams the video signal to another device; in this case the controller features an LCD screen that is incorporated to the transmitter. This setup gives the user the ability to fly the drone as if he was inside it and not just from an outside view. Most of the time, it feels more intuitive to fly this way and you can reach places that normally can't be done from the ground simply by looking at the drone. The copter can be equipped with the included propeller saver guard (as you can see in the image below), if you want to be safe around people and other objects around you when flying.
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - With Propeller Saver Guard
The kit includes the battery, a set of spare propellers
, a charger
and the aforementioned propeller saver as well as the drone and transmitter.
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - Package Contents
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - Spare Blades / USB Charger
The transmitter is a very nice, fully integrated unit with a screen that allows for FPV flying. You can connect Hubsan FPV UAV Video Glasses (sold separately) and insert your own MicroSD memory card to record your flight.
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - Transmitter Front
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - Right (USB & MicroSD)
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - Left (Video Output)
The included English manual will guide you through all the information needed to properly fly and maintain your Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter.
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - Manual Cover
Hubsan FPV Mini Quadcopter - Manual Inside
We also have other versions of the Hubsan Mini Quadcopter that only records video instead of transmitting it, and also a base version without a camera.
Let's the fun flying begin...!