My 4DOF hexapod build

So, I have been putting together the parts teaching myself C++ as javascript just dint cut it, as well as designing and collecting parts.

Now I have decided to start a project showcase and get feedback from the community.
many challenges have been facing so far mainly weight when designing and building.

these are some of my parts designed, Iā€™m just updating to Solidworks 2019 so that I can use the topology function to help the reduce the weight while retaining the strength of the design.

1 Like

Looks cool :slight_smile:

I guess for the motors and electronic boards, you found already done SW models, and the rest was designed by you?

I hope soon you will start printing it and that we will see it in Robots section :smiley:

1 Like

Yes @igor_X the servo motors, botboarduino and ssc-32 was found models but Iā€™m going to redo them as I want to route the wires using solidworks.
Do you know if there are any cad drawings for the botboarduino and ssc-32 as it saves alot of time using a Vernier.

Cool @RickyBurton. Try to find them on GrabCAD. If not, Vernier is the best way :smiley: