Micro Servo Robot

Replace arduino mini pro with arduino nano in this project

Hello What modifications do I need to do so that I can use this code in an arduino nano instead of a mini pro?

can I use this ?

Can I use this  ? 

https://www.banggood.com/fr/1K5K20K50K100K-Ohm-Trimpot-Variable-Trimmer-Resistor-Potentiometer-p-921534.html?rmmds=search&ID=511935&cur_warehouse=CN

** @pinaut May I know your**

@pinaut May I know your contact information? i have some questions want to ask you

Project Entry

Good day! Sir, can I use this project as an entry for our website. Rest assured that I am to credit the entry to you.

-

-

go for it :wink:

go for it :wink:

sure. take the 10k Ohm

sure. take the 10k Ohm

and read about analog inputs https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/AnalogInput

shaky? use a better (more

shaky? use a better (more power [Ampere]) powersuply or battery

EEPROM? an also not have used that. but if i would: i can learn all at https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/EEPROM

what all libraries are required?

would this code work in uno?

can you make a tutorial on this or share a website of its tutorial?

I am trying to make Micro Servo Robot
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1136876

When I upload the sketch it says I am low on sram memory and the robot may not function. I am using a DFrobot Arduino Rev 3
The actual message is “Low memory available, stability problems may occur.”
Could I delete some of the program, I am using the sketch from the website above

The original robot used a Arduino Pro Mini, I have a 5 volt 16 Mhz but don’t have a board or connector to hook it to my computer, plus the sram is only 2k the same as the DFrobot Arduino Rev 3

When I am using the DFrobot Arduino Rev 3 the robot tries to function,
but the operation is hit and miss, sometimes it does something and sometimes it doesn’t. I’m not sure what the 2 push buttons on the board do.

I have wired in a store/play button and a pause switch.

I am lost,

Dan Hanson

can I use an ac adapter to power only my motors of output 5-6 v and 2amp

try powering it with extra batteries

low memory is not a problem. if the led goes on and stop your work, just reset the code using the reset button.

the button connected to pin 6 is to teach the arm. if you click it once it will memories the position. if you click it twice it will go to playmode and will repeat what you taught in the same order.
the button connected to pin 4 is like a pause button. it stops all activities.

3 things, firstly, will a mechanoid robot arm, with 4 parts of course, work?
Secondly, will an arduino nano work?
And thirdly, any tips, like code changes or schematic problems, please let me know, thanks!

Guys, I have try to conduct the circuit with TinkerCAD and use the code but when i run the simulation it does not work.

@pinaut is it i have did something wrong on the circuit?

Thanks in advance

hi sir can I see your circuit ?

your sw
itch needs to go to ground when pushed

hi , :smiley: i has a question can you give some answer ,it will be great help for me :

your code:

loop{

if(playmode){ // playmode begin

if (arrayStep < arrayMax) // not reach the end from stored data//
{

}

1 else // array read finished > start over-
2 {
3 arrayStep = 0; //

4 calc_pause(); // delay between moves which read from potentiometer

// ---- verz = delay  time getting from calc_pause();èŽ·ć– verzçš„ć€Œ------Delay[7] = {0,0,1,3,15,60,300}

5 countverz = 0; // used for the delay

6 while(countverz < verz)
7 {
// do loop and wait until next start over
8 countverz += 1;
9 calc_pause();
10 digitalWrite(13, HIGH);
11 delay(25);
12 digitalWrite(13, LOW);
13 delay(975);
}

}

}// end playmode

}// end loop

when the code run out of manualy move . SensVal[3] value never change — so i donnot understand **
** when one playmode start over . it mean go all point one time. and will goto anther loop . it be delay sometime

call calc_pause() this function (in line 4 )only get one value (never change) to verz . **
** assume SensVal[3] be 600 ; then after map ; verz all the time will be 300(beaceuse 6=tmp all the time) . **
** whatever playmode start over 100 /1000 number of times; verz value still 300.**

and in line 9 ; calc_pause() function call against ; this make me realllllllly muddled。
so can you or anyone call take me out off cool winter

void calc_pause() // read pot and map to usable delay time after a complete move is done
{
readPot();

temp = SensVal[3];  //

if (temp < 0)  //
 {temp = 0;} 

temp = map(temp, 0, 680, 0 ,6);     

verz = Delay[temp]; // verz = delay in second //

}

Hi Pinaut!
Huge fan of your robot. But I had a question what if there aren’t 22k potentiometers available? Can we use any other? Much appreciated.