Lynxmotion Quadrino Nano - UAV / Drones Flight Controller

Any news about new manual (coming soon)?

The WinGUI manual is not ready yet as there are many things to cover.
It is not a software made by Lynxmotion / RobotShop but we still want to cover it to help customers.

Do you have a specific question about it ?

Yes, I would like to know what is max value for PIDs. Example from 0 to ?

The maximum values are blocked in the GUI.
P: 20
I: 0.250
D: 100

HERE is the MultiWii PID wiki page, it can explain some of the relation about PID tuning.

Hi to all!

Happy New Year!

I see this forum to be too quiet.

Happy New Year too…!
Yes it is so quiet, we want it LOUD. :slight_smile:

@Dialfonzo

Why Lynxmotion is not uploading any fly videos of Vtail (or any other configuration) with Quadrino Nano and show us GPS modes (example)?

Maybe it is a good start to push others to post their finding, PIDs, results etc…

I need help about this product: lynxmotion.com/p-1087-vtail- … g-kit.aspx

I would like to see exact dimensions.

I find this product very interesting and could be applied on my tricopter with different mounts (or maybe with original ones).

Booms on my tri are 1 cm wide.

Those landings are for the VTail platform, do you know which dimension you need ? It’s a complex part and we can’t just give you full 3D drawings.

I think that lenghth is ok. I need only to know width of landing part. 3d drawing would be nice

Here are some dimensions, hope this is useful.
The part usually sit between the two vertical part inside the VTail arm.

Imam afraid that width of 15.8 mm is too much for me. I need 10mm width. I am very glad that this concept exists. I have never seen anything alike.

I’ve used this on a copter called the SpyderHEX, work real great when the material is sized right.

Googled your SpiderHex and I can tell you that it looks amazing. Do you have flight videos? I am in love!!!

I do not have a flight video … :frowning:
We are working on something else first here but once it’s done we might clean it and make it available to order.

Long shot: Can you give us some sneak preview photos of current project?

The current project is based on the Lynxmotion MES (Multirotor Erector Set).
We are developing parts and complete kits for the MES. :slight_smile:

Cool!!!

But SpyderHEX looks very sexy!!!

Hi All,

We just release a quick new tutorial which explain the different steps involved to calibrate your UAV / Drone ESC (electronic speed controller).
It cover the standard way but also the MultiWii procedure which does the calibration on all ESC’s at once and the the right range of signal.

robotshop.com/blog/en/files/Quadrino-Tutorials-Advanced-ESC-Calibration-300x141.jpg

You can have a look at our previous Quadrino Nano - Tutorials as well on the RobotShop Blog.
We will work on making more of those tutorial.

robotshop.com/blog/en/files/Quadrino-Tutorials-Wireless-Communication-300x141.jpg

robotshop.com/blog/en/files/Quadrino-Tutorials-Battery-Alarms-300x141.jpg

All the best,

Eric Nantel - DiaLFonZo

Nice!

Found that option directly in code but didn’t want to experiment. Thank you for tutorial. Looking forward to try it.