LMR series of PCB's

Krumtroller

The 30 amp Motor controller, Krumtroller is in its first revision!

https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/node/27472?s=l

My lcd+backpack I used for

My lcd+backpack I used for my controller https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/node/27429 falls right into that price point. It uses an Arduino, has a FTDI port, I2C breakout, and digital pin 9 and 10 broken out for use with the newsoftserial library and of course has some power and gnd pins around. It also has a pot for adjusting the contrast. Not saying it is in the perfect state, but it could do what you say right now.

Here’s a super simple, easy

Here's a super simple, easy encoder board. Use it for motors, Line following, floor sensing. Uses the super common QRD1114. Ready for purchase as single board or completely populated now!

If you guys decide to go

If you guys decide to go ahead and supply boards to us users, where will they be available? In the States?

i wouldnt mind shipping

i wouldnt mind shipping internationally.

The boards need a LMR logo

The boards need a LMR logo easy to do on the copper. Is someone working on that?

You mean the silkscreen?

You mean the silkscreen?

An image we can import into

An image we can import into the board itself, black and white so we can etch it into the pcb.

That’s what I’m talking

That’s what I’m talking about. A black/white image that can be imported on the copper or silk screen. Like SparkFun’s flame logo.

I tried to make that logo

I tried to make that logo (from “about”-page, top menu, you can find all logo in vector) - but our logobot is just not cut for small print IMO. Someone shoudl have thought of that :slight_smile:

However, though logo’s look good, I think the link to the page where the board is discussed / comes from will be of much greater use. And that goes well in small resolutions.

**We can always throw a LMR **

We can always throw a LMR  on the board :slight_smile:

Great idea

Yes, the logobot does not make for a good silkscreen but it might work. The bigger the better of course. This is a standard 50% threshold bitmap @ 200x200 pixel res. version of the bot (1" square):

LMR_bot.jpg

this one is 1/2" square

LMR_bot2.jpg

The 1/2" looks real small in EAGLE, but hey, something is better than nothing!

This will work great!

This will work great!

Very nice. If you want to

Very nice. If you want to use the EAGLE import or something else that needs .bmp or whatever let me know, I can get them for you.

Eagle 5.11 has import-bmp,

Eagle 5.11 has import-bmp, The 2nd revision of the SN754410 board now has a LMR logo and pull up resistors.

Nice! I want to see that!

Nice! I want to see that!

Then I´m in (as a potential

Then I´m in (as a potential buyer)!

My vote would be for …

ALABTU

:slight_smile:

Heres the second revision of

Heres the second revision of the SN754410 1A motor driver:

Note The Little LMR bot and the backwards lettering, all to be fixed in 2.1.

With revision 2 comes pulldown resistors (optional when you assemble the board) and the board is optimized for multiple boards. This means you can stack multiple SN754410 boards together! Simply assemble them as usual but use wire wrap headers instead, and it allows stacking of the control lines. All it then needs is a wire jumper for reach motor terminal. This board (revision 2.1 will fix backwards lettering) Will sell for 15 dollars assembled, excluding shipping.

Worked on a lipo charger

Worked on a lipo charger with usb and external input(solar) connectors. 3.3v Reg onboard supplied by battery or external power(usb through charging unit). Will work on the layout today. First smt project…so we’ll see how it goes. Similar to the SF setup(uses the mcp) only the vreg chip is set to specific voltage looking to set it up to fit in some small cases that I have. Not sure how useful they will be to others as they are ment for low power systems, with specific focus on it being used with an msp430 chip. Still, someone might find it useful as well.  :)