How to Make a Robot - Lesson 1: Getting Started

@leon Steel is very strong but incredibly heavy. It’s not the best material to use to create a full scale humanoid (walking) robot. We do not have a list.

Is there powerful enough motors for my intentions for my robot?

@Night_Bird That’s not a question we can answer - not enough information.

thanks very much sir for information please keep it up…

Sir where are the other points …
Can u plz guide how can I made the robot??

@Rabeea noor It depends on how you learn - if you want to follow instructions and make a kit, learn to program etc. You’ll find it all here: www.robotshop.com

Pls i need help am trying to build a humanoid robots so i want to know where to odder from and components needed for project

I’m starting the lessons just now. I’m turning 10 years old this year. I’m in grade 5.

@Edice Emmanuel www.robotshop.com has humanoid robots, humanoid robot kits and the parts you need to build your own. If you want to build a custom humanoid, note that there are no instructional guides.

I want to create a robot which uses solar power to charge phones.!!GREEN ENERGY!!

@aditya You can buy those fairly easily from many places. You don’t need to design and build an entire robot - it’s essentially a solar panel, regulator, charging circuit and battery.

I want to know that how make a robot need my home services & help my family members

@Soumyaranjan Pradhan That takes a lot of learning - either on your own or a formal education. We can’t quickly describe exactly what to do.

i would like to learn how to build robots

@IAN You’re at the right place!

I am 11 Years Old but alone need Friends…
any Comment Or Replay Welcome…

1 Like

@Allu Aryan You might try to make new friends through common interests (and of course school). If you’re interested in robotics, consider joining the RobotShop community.

1 Like

consider joining the robot learning class

i want to make a robot that can pick and carry objects of minimum 1 or 2 kg or higher weight from one place to other so that i can use it to carry objects from one placeto another like a asistant it should be controlled by remote or mobile or laptop also it should have wheels 2 or 4 and size greater than 3 feet. similar to a mobile manipulator or a 4 wd vehicle that has one or two robotic arms with grippers and strong servo motors. it should run for atleast 30 min to 2 hour… hope you will guide me and tell its full process or provide link to such project please help

I like watching different construction robots tutorials. Now it’s time to built my own first robot.